Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow in Louisiana...


okay...NOT today. This was about a year ago. I just could not bring myself to do another post without pictures. Ugh. I CANNOT get my new pics on my computer at home. SO, I thought I'd post a pic of my cute kids.
Kirk is on the left (17)and J.T. is in the middle (16). Kirk's friend Hunter is on the right. They built a very CREATIVE snowman golfer. I thought he was so cute.
J.T. turns 16 on Tuesday (1-20). He will get his license. Can I just say that if your babies are that age where they will just jump up into your arms and give you a hug...just eat it up. Seems like yesterday. Thankfully they still give their mom good hugs.

It's been a good week creatively speaking. I've gotten alot done. All of the mantra illustrations are done, I did this AWESOME Tech Bulldog painting (if I say so myself..) and a cute painting for my nephew's birthday invitations. And then some.

We have a revival at church starting Sunday. Bro. Jack Daniels will be speaking. I'm looking forward to it, as I have not heard him speak since the last revival he did at our church which happened to be when BOTH of the boys were saved. We are singing my 2nd favorite song Sunday morning (the choir). It's by this guy, Travis Cottrell. Look him up. Buy his CD. I first heard him at the Beth Moore convention at Century Tel a couple of years ago.

Good thing I have something to do next week to take my mind off the fact that my friend will be in PARIS and ROME all week. She TRIED to talk me into it. It's week like this however that convince me I made the right decision. I do not want my first trip abroad to be with students. Especially if MY kids weren't going. (they could've, but for a price ). Large price for the 3 of us LOL. And, I couldn't miss J.T.'s birthday anyway.

It's been a long, rough week at school. I'm tired and ready for a much needed extra day off. And that's all I want to say about that.

Create.
Suzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud at myself. I got confused about the boys' ages and the dates of the picture until I read it again. I thought that I must have really been busy not to have remembered snow in Louisiana! LOL
Tonya