Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Madness continues...


Here's a picture of a small cross SIMILAR to the March Madness prize. I experimented with a smaller size textured cross. It's hard to tell, but I used a putty to give it some dimension. AND Congrats to Jennifer Bailey for sending MORE than the 5 people to my blog and earning her a FREE FACEBOOK FRIENDS sign. You can still earn one, or buy one. They're only $10 for the month of March.
Still not feeling that great, but better. Again, different symtoms/side effects every day. The last couple of days, I've had fever, so I used the time to stay home and relax. It was much needed and I think has helped. No luck in getting an appoinment any sooner, but I am on a waiting list.
My throat still hurts so unfortunately I think I"m going to miss another choir practice tonight.
The boys are having a pretty good week. J.T. placed 2nd in Comp.Science at the Literary Rally Saturday/ Kirk came in 1st and J.T. came in 5th at the golf meet Monday/ and Kirk has a 4.0 GPA which qualifies him for our academic banquet....Did I MENTION I have great kids?
I've added a few more names to the jar. Don't forget you can keep earning tickets through the last day of March.
create.
Suzy


2 comments:

Smithville USA said...

Hey....sorry you haven't been feeling well!!!! Hope you feel better soon! I am loving the pics on this post!!!

Anonymous said...

Suzy, I keep missing you at school and wanted to know how you are feeling? If I don't find you this week, come find me - I need a thyroid update!
Jennifer Bailey (who still can't remember the password!)