Saturday, March 28, 2009

quick update..


Here's a picture of a painting I finished this week for my mother-in-law's sewing room she is remodeling. She bought the canvas last summer, and this has been on my to-do list for a while. Something inspired me this week to paint it. It hangs horizontal though..I now clearly have to figure out how to ROTATE the picture.

DON"T FORGET ...only 3 more days to get your name in the drawing for the March Madness painting. You can earn as many tickets as you would like!!

Create. Even when you don't feel like it, or you don't have time...

Suzy

3 comments:

Smithville USA said...

Oh Suzy...this one is just beautiful!!!! I know she will love it!

amyhough said...

You are soooo creative! I love Jenn's sign!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! My Facebook sign is soooo neat! Hey! Did I mention that I'm soooo excited aobut winning the March Madness Contest!
Jenn Bailey