Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In the studio 3-30



Not too much going on in the studio today. I did start a painting tonight though. It is a faux mosaic (floral w/ a bird and butterfly) on a nice thick canvas. Similar to the painting above. The sides are painted black and I have quotes on the edges. Guess you would need to see it huh? I'll upload tomorrow.

Discovered another blog today (shocking I know). www.kerismith.com

She has a post of 100 ideas of creative things to do. I think I will share one per day with you. Just for fun.

***For one week collect the items you find on the street.

I think if you did this just for one day it would be worth a blog prize. Promising blog prizes that I had not made yet did not work so well for me, so let's see.....how about a faux mosaic easter egg painting? First one to show me their finds (in person or by photo) gets the prize. It's waiting right here on my hutch for you.

Do what you love and love what you do...

No comments: