Sunday, June 17, 2012

In the studio 6-17-12

It's been a nice, creative week. 
First, mom found this picture of me at 6 years old, and I had to share.  I love the braided pigtails. 
 On Thursday night quite a few Claiborne Parish friends went to Painting With A Twist in Shreveport.  We painted Irises (although I'm pretty sure mine are some other ...species).  It was a blast. 





I think I've mentioned before, but I love to re-purpose things.  The other 2 pictures are of things I have for sale.  I added owls to them.  That seems to be popular now, and hey, they are a symbol of wisdom :)
E-mail me at toddsuzy@bellsouth.net if you're interested.  One is just on a piece of glass...like a door hanger, and the other things are bulletin boards.  They are a matching pair, but I will sell them separately.  $15.00  each.
I will be posting more pictures often of cute junk (ha) that I have for sale.  Let me just say I have ALOT of it.  I think I just had an epiphany..."cute junk" is kindof a good name, huh?
It seems everywhere I turn the Lord is speaking to me lately through others or things I come across.  My fabulous doctor reminded me we often limit God to being good.  I was claiming Romans 8:28...that He will work things out for my good.  But, He is really in the business of doing GREAT things.  I put on an old sleep shirt the other night and it was from our Sunday School class.  Our class is named "FOCUS" based on the verse Phil. 3:13.   While, I'm not forgetting the past I sure am looking forward to what lies ahead.  When I focus on that, things are exciting.  I have an interview tomorrow and I'll update with more information later. 
suzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the interview!!Had fun painting with you!! We gotta do it again!!JF